The Treatment Room offers in person nursing services using natural and non toxic products, along with health monitoring, chronic health management, blood analysis and much more.
Using an evidence-based holistic approach to health, bridging the gap between modern, alternative and traditional medicine.
Type of services available:
- Wound Dressings
- Chronic Health Management eg. diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Weight loss advice
- Health MOT’s
- Blood analysis
- Suture removal
- General advice
Treatments and Services Offered in The Treatment Room.
In person or virtually if applicable.
- Overall Health MOT: Health check to identify health needs or monitoring including blood pressure and blood sugar analysis
- Chronic Health Management/Advice: management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma etc
- Wound dressings/management: surgical wounds, leg ulcers, burns etc
- First aid
- Suture removal
- Packages of care for home services (14 days notice needed minimum)
- Residential Wellness packages and short term respite (date dependent)
- Equipment rental
- Short term packages of care: for people visiting the area or who have family visiting or on holiday with additional health needs
- End of life care advice and support
- Medical Appointment Accompaniment
The Treatment Room offers traditional and modern nursing services backed by science for your health care needs. I use a holistic approach of care, to identify the root cause of issues/symptoms.
Using a combination of intuitive energy, experience and knowledge, I can understand your health challenges by discussing your key issues. We can then develop a plan of care that meets your individual needs.
Part of the consultation includes ensuring that you will have all the information you need and action plan to take control of your own health, tailored for you.
Whether it is a one off appointment for suture removal following surgery or longer term chronic health care monitoring and management.
I have a network of English speaking Doctors and Health Professionals for referrals such as osteopaths, physiotherapists, specialist doctors.
In addition, I have a great network of alternative therapists (Portuguese and English speaking, online or in person), spiritual guides, life coaches and personal trainers/sports experts that can be built into a package of care and healing.
Including blood pressure, oxygen saturations (SpO2) , blood sugar, urine analysis, weight/ height, Body Mass Index. Includes discussion on health concerns and options available.
In person only, or can be virtually if you have recent measurements of basic observations.
35 Euros (45 minutes)
Other prices varies depending on need and/ or procedures, if you are unsure please contact me on the form below. Virtual appointments available with follow up for health coaching/ advice if needed.
Whether you require simple nursing services or just health care advice, I am here to help.
Disclaimer: The engaged client, understands Jennie Lowes is a integrative health practitioner and registered nurse, but does not diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease.
This site and services are to provide information and general management in terms of diet, basic supplements, stress management techniques and toxin removal. Further, the engaged client releases Jennie Lowes for any failure to identify any medical condition or disease.
Want to know more?
Get in touch.