The Integrative Health Approach includes a full assessment of symptoms and past medical history using a variety of tools. You will receive an individualised plan along with educational and ongoing support to optimise health and healing.
Integrative health empowers individuals to live in ways that foster health, promote well-being and prevent DIS-EASE. Person centered health care, using evidence based practice and appropriate preventative and therapeutic approaches.
Everything is interconnected, so paying attention to imbalances early on can guide us into making wiser choices. Leading us to a greater sense of inner peace and health.
What is Integrative Health?
Integrative Health combines 7 modalities:
The Integrative Health Approach.
- Diet, also focusing on the digestion
- Stress Management
- Toxin Removal (including gut health)
- Emotional Balance
- and Spirituality
What is it?
- A whole system approach which puts you at the centre, incorporating every aspect of your life which impacts on health and well being. Including relationships, environment, mind/body connection, personal and professional development. Diet and exercise.
- Creating a partnership using an evidence based approach that support sustainable change between client and coach.
- Progress orientated health assessment using various tools. Translated into achievable steps to improve health and well being.
- Goal specific: measureable, action orientated goals and a step by step plan to support your process.
- Education and sharing of knowledge to empower ongoing change and development.
What is included?
- Diet Protocols
- Exercise Routines
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Toxin Removal
- Gut and Digestive Health
- Functional Medicine Detox Protocols
- Advice on lab tests that may guide your healing in the correct direction.
- Resetting Sleep Patterns
- Shutting Off Fight/Flight
- Healing Emotions
- Supplement Regimens
- Foundational Support
- Spiritual Guidance
- Developing a Success Mindset
Nutrition and the role it plays in the restoration of health and the maintenance of health cannot be overstated.
Going back as far as the times of Hippocrates, it was the steadfast belief that food should be the primary medicine.
In the last century, we have seen a dramatic drop in infectious disease and lower rates of nutrient deficiencies in the Western world. This came with a trade-off.
The incidence and mortality caused by infectious disease significantly decreased due to advancements mainly in antibiotic therapy. At the same time, rates of chronic lifestyle-related diseases have risen. We are seeing once again the rise of vitamin and mineral deficiencies in the Western world.
The philosophy of Integrative Health is that one’s health is an expression of the complex interplay between the physical and chemical, mental and emotional, as well as spiritual and environmental aspects of one’s life and being. Medicine is an art.
Professionals who are trained in Integrative Health and healing do so from a whole-person perspective, considering the balance of the holy trinity “mind, body and soul”.
This requires fully engaging the individual in their health recovery process and honouring their innate wisdom. Working in an empowering and cooperative manner to chart the course to optimal health.
How does it work ?
The consultation process:
Support will be over 4 appointments and 12-16 weeks.
- On payment you will be able to make an appointment in person or virtually in my calendar. Please allow a minimum 48 hours in advance.
- 1st Consultation: Detailed case history is taken which will cover your medical history. Past and present dietary patterns, digestion, sleeping patterns, emotional and physical stressors (1 hour).
- In this consultation, appropriate dietary and lifestyle recommendations will be made to help address nutrient imbalances and relieve presenting symptoms and any lab tests which may be helpful to undertake. You will be sent a detailed plan within 7 working days.
- 2nd Consultation: 4 weeks after 1st consultation (6 weeks if labs are requested).You will be given a detailed plan to follow and advice on any supplementation or actions to take (1 hour).
- 3rd Consultation: Will review progress and make changes if needed (1/2 hour).
- 4th Consultation: Advice on maintenance and any changes that need to be made based upon progress or change in symptoms (1/2 hour).
- Ongoing monthly coaching is available if needed.
- Information and teaching so you can take control of your health and make appropriate choices in the future.
- You will receive a written plan to improve diet and overall health with follow up and ongoing support.
Cost: €225 (not including lab test cost/supplements)
Individual one-off coaching €80 with a written basic plan (1 hour)
We do not diagnose, treat or cure disease. Integrative Health Coaching offers education and support on adopting a healthy lifestyle to optimise health, healing and balance in all areas of life.
For information on other services, please visit here. Reiki, spiritual counselling, nursing services, hopi ear candles and more.
Disclaimer: The engaged client, understands Jennie Lowes is an integrative health practitioner and registered nurse but does not diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease. This site and services are to provide information and general management in terms of diet, basic supplements, stress management techniques and toxin removal. Further, the engaged client releases Jennie Lowes for any failure to identify any medical condition or disease.
Want to know more?
Get in touch.